Napa Valley Wine Storage will preserve your liquid assets in temperature—and humidity-controlled buildings.
We provide metal self storage lockers for 12 to 140 cases and pallet storage for wine collectors and boutique winemakers.
For your convenience, Napa Valley Wine Storage has the best access hours in the region—365 days a year from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. for lockers and pallet storage by appointment Monday to Saturday.
- Our buildings are humidity-controlled and temperature maintained between 55° and 58° F.
- 300 individual metal self-storage wine lockers, 12 to 140 case capacity
- Bulk pallet storage for collectors and boutique winemakers
- Staff operated forklift services
- On site residential manager
- Alarms and fire suppression system in every unit
- On-site digital cameras monitored by office staff
- Your personal security code for gated keypad entry and exit
- Brightly lit hallways and driveways
- Buildings constructed of steel and concrete
Learn more at www.napavalleywinestorage.com.
Our office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Gate access is available for wine locker clients 365 days a year from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Pallet storage access is by appointment Monday to Saturday.
A winery our size has little to no storage space and that is where Storage By George / Napa Valley Wine Storage has been fantastic for Cornerstone Cellars. Whether for empty case goods or our prized library wines, Storage By George / Napa Valley Wine Storage is secure, safe and clean with an amazing staff who are efficient, enthusiastic and extremely helpful.
—Jeff Keene, Winemaker, Cornerstone Cellars